Moon and Stars
Soul Eclipse Ring, Gold
A moonstone that glows with an unearthly, misty light is surrounded by an eclipse of stardust diamonds. This spectacular, celestial ring would make an ideal alternative engagement ring. Pair it with the popular Soul Crown Ring or a full bridal set. These two perfectly coupled pieces are also sold together as the Soul Connection Rings
- Metal: 14k yellow gold (pictured), 18K yellow gold, 14k or 18k white gold, or platinum upon request
- Center moonstone: 5 mm
- Accent stones: 5 white diamonds SI1 G (0.06 ctw)
- Height: 9.26 mm
Moonstones have been used to represent femininity, sensuality, fertility, love, and the shedding of negativity. They are also sometimes used as a birthstone alternative for anyone born on a Monday, which is considered the day of the moon. There is a history of lovers exchanging moonstones after quarreling to restore peace and tranquility.
Size 6 in Yellow Gold is ready to ship. It can be resized two sizes up and 2 sizes down. For other sizes please allow 2.5 weeks for delivery. Please message me for further details if interested
Delivery lead times vary between products based on their stock status (located at the bottom right corner of the product page):
- In stock : Ships within 1-3 business days. Items that are available on back-order, ship in 10-15 business days.
- Made to Order: Ships within 10-15 business days.
- Domestic Shipping: Ships via USPS priority, Expedite shipping Available
- International Shipping: All items under $400 ships via USPS First Class (2-5 weeks). All other ships via FedEx Priority International (5-7 Business days) For more visit Shipping Policy page
- We will accept returns within 14 days of delivery. Items must be unworn and returned carefully packaged just as they were received.
- For made to order products there is a 25% restocking/handling fee.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Please contact us prior your return